The project Key competences for all (KC4ALL) aims at creating a platform of exchange among the partners who belong to the European Network Tandem Plus to learn and share experiences among operators of VET on the topic of Key competences for all, especially focusing on the contributing to share knowledge and practice, learning and inclusion actions that each partner has adopted, or is willing to share to tackle challenges identified in the NEW SKILLS AGENDA FOR EUROPE.
Project carrier : Tandem Plus (France)
Partners: Cooperativa Sociale FOLIAS a r.l. – ONLUS (Italy) , FORCOOP C.O.R.A. VENEZIA (Italy) , Fédération des Centres d’Insertion (France) , Centre d’insertion des Bois Blancs (France) , Acli e. V. - Selbsthilfewerk fuer interkulturelle Arbeit (Germany), Asociatia FDP - Protagonisti in educatie (Romania) .
By sharing and confronting systems and solutions, methods and practices that they utilized or operate with, the partner have organized venues for training and confrontation meetings on the following topics:
- EMPLOYABILITY KEY SKILLS – to equip everyone with a broad range of skills which opens doors to personal fulfilment and development, social inclusion, active citizenship and employment
- EARLY PROFILING OF MIGRANTS’ KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION – understanding and valuing the skills, qualifications and professional experiences of newly arrived migrants
- PROVISION OF LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE – to support young people in identifying their learning needs, wishes and styles with learning methods stimulating creativity and increasing motivation
- VALIDATION OF NON-FORMAL AND INFORMAL LEARNING – validating skills developed beyond the formal education through identification and documentation, assessment and certification
- DIGITAL SKILLS FOR LIFE– providing support for developing the new basic skills of the 21st century